TFP Bumblebee x Femme Reader x Smokescreen

Requested by: Ravage4

Lately you had noticed that almost everyone had a sparkmate except you. You always see how happy they are and you wish that someone would love you and want you like that. Bumblebee and Smokescreen notice how lonely you are and they decide to care for you. Let's just say that things get heated quickly.

(I'm making Cliffjumper alive in this chapter) 
_______________________________________

You sighed as you watched almost everyone in the Autobot base with their sparkmates. Arcee had Cliffjumper, Optimus had Ratchet, Bulkhead had Wheeljack and you were positive that Bumblebee and Smokescreen were at least dating each other. You decided to go to your berthroom so that you wouldn't have to be the seventh wheel. As soon as you got to your berthroom you curled up on your berth and started to cry. You had never had anyone be romantically attracted to you, ever.

You were positive that you would never have anyone want or love you as a sparkmate. Your spark ached as you wished to be loved by someone. You were pulled out of your depressing thoughts as you heard two sets of ped steps walk into your berthroom. You realized that you forgot to close the door. You frowned when you saw Bumblebee and Smokescreen, your crushes.

"Uhh… Hey Y/C/n, are you okay?" Smokescreen softly asked you.

"Y-yeah." You stuttered.

Bee and Smokescreen looked at each other for a moment before they joined you on your berth. Bumblebee made sure to close your berthroom door so that no one would come in. You vented as they sat on your berth.

"Come on, Y/C/n, you can tell us anything." Smokescreen said softly.

"::Yeah, you can trust us.::" Bee added.

"I-I…" You tried to say as you blushed.

"You what?" Smokescreen asked you, noticing your blush.

"I-IhaveahugecrushonyouandBee." You said quickly.

Smokescreen and Bumblebee looked at you in surprise. They didn't expect you to like both of them. They looked at each other and knew what to do.

"::Y/C/n, we've both had a crush on you, but we were too nervous to say anything.::" Bee said, putting his right servo on your left shoulder.

"Y-you do? Really?" You said, not completely believing that they liked you.

"Yes, we do. And we would love to show how much we love you, if that's okay with you." Smokescreen said, a huge smile on his faceplates.

"Yes, I would love that." You said, your spark picking up speed. 

Bumblebee laid down on your berth and asked you to straddle him. You blush got darker as you straddled his waist. Smokescreen smirked as he took his-

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only