21. RID Steeljaw x Female Human Reader - Rockruff

Requested by: LunarFox1987

The reader (who is Steeljaw's girlfriend) plays Pokemon Sun and Moon and she has a Rockruff. Steeljaw just can't help but be a little jealous.

Just as a warning, I have absolutely no idea of how Pokemon Sun and Moon is played, so this is probably not going to be a very good oneshot.

_______________________________________

You smiled as you pressed the controls on your phone as you played Pokemon Sun and Moon. Just recently you had found a Rockruff and you couldn't have been happier. You didn't bother looking up as Steeljaw drove into the old steel mill and transform. He smiled as he walked over to where you were sitting. His audio receptors twitched in annoyance when you didn't notice him.

He looked over your shoulder and saw you playing a game with a gray and white puppy. He wondered why you even played this game. He cleared his throat to get your attention. Thankfully it worked.

"Oh, hey Steeljaw. I didn't know that you were back so early." You said as you paused your game and looked up at him.

"Yes, I noticed. And it's actually quite late." Steeljaw said, still annoyed that you were playing a game instead of giving him attention.

"I hadn't noticed. I guess that I was so busy playing that I didn't realize the time." You said as you closed the game on your phone and checked the time.

"What exactly are you playing?" Steeljaw asked you curiously.

"Pokemon Sun and Moon. I found a Rockruff today, that's why I was so busy." You said as you blushed a little.

"Y/n, is this 'Rockruff' more important to you than I am?" Steeljaw asked you.

"No, of course not. You'll always be my favorite." You said as you got up, walked over to Steeljaw and hugged him.

_______________________________________

I am SO sorry if this wasn't what you asked for. I tried by best.