25. TFP Knockout x Fem! Human Reader - Onions and tears

Requested by: Jack5555583

You are Knockout's human girlfriend and you live with him on the Nemesis. One evening while you're cutting an onion Knockout walks into his berthroom and sees you crying and thinks that something is wrong.
_______________________________________

One evening while you were waiting for Knockout to close the med bay for the night you decided to make yourself a salad for dinner. You went to the little kitchen that some Vehicons had installed for you and got what you needed out of your refrigerator. When you had everything that you needed to make a salad with you grabbed a bowl, a cutting board and a knife. You started by cutting the lettuce and tomatoes. Then you cut some celery and added it to the bowl. As you were cutting an onion you started crying.

When you heard Knockout come into his berthroom you looked at him and smiled. Knockout's optics widened when he saw that you were crying. He thought that something had made you sad. His holoform quickly appeared next to you.

"What happened? Who made you cry? And who's finish do I need to destroy?" Knockout asked you seriously.

"This onion." You said as you held the half chopped onion up.

"Oh." Knockout said awkwardly.

You finished cutting the onion and added it to the bowl. Then you washed your hands off in the sink. After you dried your hands off you got a fork out of one of the drawers and grabbed your bowl of salad. Knockout sat with you at your kitchen table and told you about his day as you ate.