TFP Autobots x Fem! Human Reader - An unexpected problem

This is pretty much the same as the one I did for the Decepticons.
_______________________________________

Today when you drove to the Autobot base you knew that you would be the only human there since Jack, Miko and Raf were at school. You parked your car somewhere safe, unbuckled your seatbelt and got out. As soon as you stepped out of your car all of the Autobots looked at you. They could smell that you were ovulating and it was driving them nuts. You looked up at them curiously, not knowing why they were staring at you.

You heard a 'clang' sound before Smokescreen ran off. You were now more curious than before. Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Wheeljack were having the hardest time not popping boners, Arcee and Ratchet had a little more self control and Optimus had the most self control, but your scent still affected him.

"Okay, what's going on?" You asked them.

"I-I… Y/n…." Wheeljack said before he ran off.

"Seriously, what's going on?" You asked, hoping to get an answer.

"Y-your pheromones suggest t-that you're ovulating." Ratchet said as he felt his spike harden.

"...Oh…" Was all you said, not expecting that they could smell when you were ovulating.

Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Arcee went straight to their berthrooms to masturbate, leaving you alone with Ratchet and Optimus. Ratchet excused himself so that he could go take care of his little 'problem'. 

"I-I'll just go…" You said awkwardly as you went back to your car and drove home.

Optimus vented before he went to his berthroom. He had never realized how beautiful you really were. He locked himself in his berthroom and thought of how beautiful you would look if you were pregnant with his holoform's baby.