TFP Knockout x Femme Reader - Misunderstanding

Just recently you were able to download a racing game on a datapad and you convince Knockout, your sparkmate, to play it while you both are taking a break in the med bay. But what happens when a certain warlord hears grunting coming from inside the med bay? 

_______________________________________

Just recently you download a racing game on your datapad. You had a lot of fun playing it and you wanted to see if Knockout wanted to try it. So one day while he was taking his energon break in the med bay you were going to ask him.

"Hey Knockout, would you like to try playing a racing game on my datapad?" You asked him.

"Why? It would be way to easy for an experienced racer such as myself." Knockout boasted. 

"I don't know, you might like it." You said as you smirked.

Knockout looked a little insulted and he frowned. He knew what you were doing and he never backed out of a challenge. Unless his finished was threatened. 

"Alright, I'll try it." Knockout said.

You smiled and handed him the datapad. He started the game and pressed the controls. When he lost the first level he was outraged. So he tried again and again. He made grunting sounds as he dodged obstacles on the screen. You would cheer him on by telling him how good he was doing each time he dodged something on the screen. 

"Y/n! I'm close!" Knockout said loudly as he nearly completed the first level.

You smiled as he finally won the first level. He let out a victorious shout as he crossed the finish line. You smiled and kissed him.

                   ~ Meanwhile ~ 

Megatron was on his way to the med bay to check on Knockout when he heard grunting sounds. He also heard you mumbling something. He raised an optic ridge as he stood in front of the med bay doors.

"Y/n! I'm close!" He heard Knockout yell.

He was disturbed at what he was hearing. He heard more grunting sounds before he heard Knockout shout. It wasn't a shout of anger, pain or surprise. He assumed that Knockout had just overloaded. He heard you say something about Knockout doing a good job. 

Megatron actually felt very uncomfortable about what he thought that he had just heard. He decided to go for a flight to clear his processor. Meanwhile, Knockout had given you your datapad back so that he could finish his energon.