TFP Predaking x Galra Princess Reader

Requested by: @Crosswave

You are Zarkon's daughter, making you the Princess of the Galra. When Megatron captures you and wants to make you his mate you manage to escape and hide with Predaking. A while later, Predaking takes you to his secret cave to keep you safe when he starts to fall in love with you.
_______________________________________

You sprinted down the halls of the Nemesis when you managed to get away from Megatron. When he had captured you his only intention was to force you to become his mate. Since you were half Galra, he knew that it was possible for you to carry multiple offspring at once. When you got to Predaking's kennel you hid behind him. Predaking knew what was going on and pretended to be recharging. 

When Megatron ran into Predaking's kennel he saw that he was recharging and left. Once Megatron was gone Predaking opened his optics and stood up. You sat on the floor and watched him transform. So far, you were the first person who saw that he could transform.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my kennel?" Predaking asked you.

"I am Y/n, Princess of the Galra. Daughter of Emperor Zarkon. Megatron captured me and has been trying to force me to become his mate." You said, trying to calm down.

"It is an honor to meet you, Y/n. I am Predaking, King of the Predacons." Predaking said, introducing himself.

"May I stay here with you?" You asked him curiously.

"Yes, you may." Predaking said as he carefully picked you up.

You sat cross legged in his right servo and he sat on the floor. You told him about where you came from and how you were captured. Predaking told you about the Decepticons and how they were fighting the Autobots. You both talked for a few hours before you got tired and fell asleep. Predaking smiled, knowing that you both would get along well.

                    _____________________

A few weeks had passed and Predaking slowly started to fall in love with you. You were falling in love with him, but you were too shy to admit it. Megatron had almost found you on several different occasions and Predaking knew that he would need to find somewhere safe for you to live. So one day he went out to collect a few things for you. He already had a secret cave that he would sometimes go to, but he needed to find bedding for you.

He searched for blankets and pillows. It was hard, but he managed to find what he was looking for. Once he took everything to the cave and made a comfortable bed for you he flew back to the Nemesis. You were out on the flight deck waiting for him since the Decepticons were out fighting the Autobots. You smiled as you watched him gracefully land.

Predaking helped you get on his back before he took off flying again. You couldn't help but shout in joy as you sat on his back and felt the wind blow. You looked down and saw everything pass by. Once Predaking got to the cave he helped you get down before he transformed.

"This cave is a safe place. I got many blankets and pillows for you to sleep on." Predaking said as he carefully picked you up and walked into the cave.

"Thank you. Both for saving me from Megatron and finding a safe place for me." You said softly.

Your eyes widened when you saw a huge pile of blankets and pillows. Predaking's spark started beating faster as he saw you smile. He knew that he needed to tell you how he felt. 

"Y/n, there is something that I must tell you. Over the past few weeks I have realized that I am in love with you." Predaking said as he brought the servo that you were sitting on close to his faceplates.

"Really? You do? I love you too, but I was afraid to tell you." You said, happy that he loved you.

"There is no need to be afraid, I will always love and protect you." Predaking said, happy that you could love someone like him.

You blushed as you leaned closer to his faceplates. Predaking knew what you wanted and he brought you even closer to his faceplates. You leaned forward and pressed your lips against his derma, kissing him as passionately as you could. You knew that you would be happy with him.