36. Steeljaw + Daughter Reader

Requested by: @P1X3LW1TTTY

One day Steeljaw finds a you, a baby girl, in a basket that was left in the woods. He decided to raise you as his own and you grow up and join the Decepticons.

_______________________________________

One day while Steeljaw was walking in the forest he heard a small cry. At first he thought that he was just hearing things, until he heard it again. His large, metallic audio receptors twitched as he tried to locate the source of the sound. It only took him a few seconds to find what was making the strange sound. When he saw a basket behind some bushes he carefully picked it up.

When he saw you in the basket he was shocked. He had never seen such a tiny human before. His first instinct was to protect you at all costs. So he took you back to the old steel mill where he and the other escaped Decepticons were living.

_____________________

Several years had passed since Steeljaw found you and now you were old enough to join the Decepticons. Right now you were getting ready for Fracture to put a Decepticon insignia on your left shoulder. You were very brave, but you still didn't like feeling pain very much.

"Alright Y/n, just sit still and you'll be okay." Fracture said as he got everything ready.

"I'll try." You said as you held one of Steeljaw's digits.

Your eyes widened as Fracture started putting the Decepticon insignia on your left shoulder. It hurt, but you clenched your teeth. As soon as Fracture was done you relaxed. Your shoulder still stung, but it was worth it.

"You are now officially a Decepticon." Steeljaw said proudly.

"Yes, and I couldn't be happier." You said as you smiled up at your father.