TFP Knockout x Arcee + Femme Sparkling Reader

A few years after the war ended Knockout and Arcee became sparkmates. A few years after that they had you. One day while Arcee was out Knockout was put in charge of watching you. When he tried to put you in your cradle you kept escaping because you wanted him to hold you while you took your nap..

Y/C/n means Your Cybertronian name

_______________________________________

Today Knockout was going to be watching over you while Arcee, his sparkmate, went out to go visit Moonracer. Today was his day off from the clinic and he was put in charge of watching you, his and Arcee's sparkling. You had a red and blue paint job with pink and silver highlights and you had Arcee's frame and his helm and faceplates. Your optic color matched Arcee's perfectly. You were a somewhat active sparkling and you usually listed to your carrier more than you did your sire. 

Right now you were crawling away from your sire because you didn't want to take a nap. You were a pretty fast crawler. You giggled as Knockout picked you up. To you, this was a game of chase.

"Now now, Y/C/n, it's time for your nap." Knockout said as he placed you in the floating cradle that he had made. 

The cradle was in the living room. You looked up at him and smiled. Knockout thought that you were going to stay in your cradle. You watched as he turned around and started to leave. You had quickly figured out how to escape your cradle and get to the floor safely. 

Once you were on the floor you crawled after him. When he stopped to turn around and make sure that you stayed in your cradle he didn't see you. You giggled and crawled over him. Knockout huffed as he picked you up again and carried you back to your cradle.

"It's nap time, you need to recharge." Knockout said as he set you down.

You tilted your helm and looked up at him curiously. You wanted him to hold you while you took your nap, but he didn't seem to understand that. He once again turned around and started to walk away. And you escaped your cradle and followed him again. Knockout looked back again and saw you following him.

He groaned as he picked you up and took you back to your cradle. But this time you held onto him as best you could.

"Y/C/n, if you don't take your nap you'll be cranky later." Knockout said as he tried to put you back in your cradle.

You whined and held onto him tighter. Knockout was getting frustrated, so he held you and brought you to his chassis. You gurgled happily and snuggled up to him. He decided to go sit on the metal couch and let you recharge. He ended up recharging along with you.

When Arcee got home she smiled when she saw you and Knockout recharging on the couch together. She took a picture with her portable datapad. She decided to go make lunch before she woke you and Knockout up.