26. TFP Optimus x Lily/Heiress

Requested by: BethanyGregerson

Just to be clear, Lily/Heiress belongs to BethanyGregerson

Lily and Optimus have been dating for a little while, but she hasn't told him that she's techno organic. She's still just getting used to being in a relationship with him.

_______________________________________

One day while Lily was hanging out at the Autobot base she decided to listen to some music. She was thankful that Miko was out doing something with Bulkhead. Jack and Raf were out too, but she didn't mind being the only human at the base. As Optimus watched Lily put her headphones on he sighed. He knew that she was hiding something personal from him, but he knew that she would tell him when she was ready.

"Lily, would you accompany me for a drive?" Optimus asked as she took her headphones off.

"Sure." Lily said as she turned her phone off and put it in her backpack, along with her headphones.

Optimus transformed into his alt mode as Lily came down from the human area. Once she was in his cab she sat in the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt. Once he started driving Lily rested her left arm on the armrest and looked out the window. She watched the scenery go by as Optimus drove out into the desert.

"Lily, is something troubling you?" Optimus asked after a while.

Right as Lily was going to answer his question Megatron appeared out of nowhere and started firing at Optimus. Optimus stopped driving and let Lily out of his cab. As he transformed Megatron transformed and landed. Lily wasn't happy that Megatron interrupted her conversation with Optimus. She watched as they started fighting.

Optimus ran towards Megatron and fired his blasters at him and Megatron unsheathed his sword and ran at Optimus. Unfortunately Megatron quickly had Optimus pinned underneath him. Lily felt the anger boil up inside of her as Megatron started gloating. She switched to her Cybertronian form and hid her human body.

Then she snuck up on Megatron and tackled him. Optimus' optics widened when he saw an unknown femme.

"Leave us alone you old fragger!" Heiress yelled angrily as she managed to pin Megatron under her.

"Ah, it looks like Optimus' little femmefriend is going to save the day." Megatron sneered.

Heiress was so angry that she punched Megatron in the faceplates several times. After a few minutes Optimus pulled her off of Megatron. Megatron slowly got up and smirked at Heiress before he transformed and flew away.

"Are you alright Optimus?" Heiress asked him nervously.

"Yes, I am fine. But where did Lily go?" Optimus asked her.

Heiress went to go get her human body so that she could tell Optimus the truth. She hoped that he wouldn't be angry. She slowly walked over to him.

"I-I am Lily. I'm a Cybertronian and human hybrid. And my name is Heiress." She said as she looked at him.

"And you were just in your human form?" Optimus asked her curiously.

"Y-yes. I wasn't sure it I should tell you or not." Heiress said sadly.

Optimus nodded. Heiress caught him off guard when she suddenly hugged him. She was happy that he accepted her for who she really was. That evening she told him about her parents and who they were as they watched the sun go down.

_______________________________________

BethanyGregerson , I'm so sorry if this was terrible. I can edit or redo it if you don't like it