TFP Knockout x Fem! Human Reader x Starscream - An unwelcome visitor

One day while Knockout and Starscream, your two Cybertronian boyfriends, are waiting in your house/apartment, while using their mass displacement, for you to get home from school/work they see something terrifying crawling around in your living room.
_______________________________________

Knockout and Starscream were chilling in your living room while they waited for you to get home from school/work. Since Megatron was away with Dreadwing they could spend more time with you. They had to do it secretly so that Megatron wouldn't find out that they were dating a human.

"When does Y/n get home?" Starscream whined.

"Quit your whining, Screamer. She'll be home soon." Knockout said as he rolled his optics.

Starscream vented as he sat down on your couch. Having mass displacement units really helped them when they were at your place. Suddenly, Knockout saw something crawling on the carpet. Starscream saw it too and they both stared at it. They shrieked when it crawled towards them.

"Where the frag did that thing come from?!" Starscream yelped as he fell off of the couch.

"I don't know, but it's headed our way!" Knockout yelled as he and Starscream ran into the kitchen.

Once they were in the kitchen Knockout peeked into the living room and saw that the bug had stopped crawling. To them, the bug was scary. But in reality it was tiny.

"Y/n's going to be home any minute! We need to get rid of that-that thing!" Starscream said, panicking.

"Here, we can use these to protect our helms!" Knockout said as he grabbed a pot and a large bowl out of one of the lower cupboards.

Knockout put the bowl on his helm and he gave Starscream the pot. Starscream quickly put the pot on his helm and went back to the doorway. He aimed one of his missiles at the bug.

"Wait! You can't use that in here, Y/n would be furious!" Knockout said seriously.

"Then what do you suggest we use to kill that bug?" Starscream asked Knockout.

"Come on, I know just the things." Knockout said as he ran out of the kitchen.

Starscream followed him and they ran to your bedroom. Once they stopped running Knockout started looking around. Starscream arched an optic brow as he watched Knockout digging around in your closet.

"Ah ha! Here they are!" Knockout exclaimed as he grabbed a tennis racket and a baseball bat.

Starscream took the tennis racket, leaving Knockout with the baseball bat. Slowly, they crept back to the living room and stood behind the couch. They stared at the bug and the bug stared at them.

"Well, go on. Make the first move." Starscream told Knockout.

"Me? Why me? I don't want my finish ruined." Knockout said.

"Stop caring about your finish so much!" Starscream hissed.

"You know what they say, age before beauty." Knockout said, not wanting to go near the bug.

"Are you saying that I'm old?" Starscream asked, clearly offended.

"I'm just saying that since you're older than me, you should go first." Knockout said gesturing to the bug.

"No. You go first!" Starscream said, his wings pointing straight up.

"No, I insist. You first." Knockout said, pointing to the bug.

"No! I'm your commander and I order you to go first!" Starscream ordered.

Starscream and Knockout kept arguing until they heard the front door unlock and open. A few minutes later you walked into the living room and saw your boyfriends behind the couch. They turned around and looked at you.

"What are you both doing? Knockout, why are you wearing a bowl on your helm and holding a baseball bat? Starscream, why are you wearing a pot on your helm and holding a tennis racket?" You asked them curiously.

"Because of that!" Knockout and Starscream said in sync as they pointed to the bug.

You looked at the place where they were pointing and went to the kitchen. You grabbed a glass and a piece of paper and walked to where the bug was. You placed the glass over the bug and carefully slid the paper under it, trapping the bug.

"W-what are you doing?" Knockout asked you as you stood up.

"I'm going to take this little guy outside and set him free.' You said as you went to let the bug go.

While you were outside Knockout and Starscream put the bowl and the pot back in the kitchen and the baseball bat and the tennis racket back in your bedroom. Once they were finished they went back to the living room and saw you.

"We're so glad that you're home." Knockout said as he walked over to you and kissed you.

"I know." You said as you smirked.