31. TFP Megatron x Femme Seeker Reader - Sparkmates

Requested by: BelleStarmon

You are Starscream's younger sister and you have been courting Megatron. Everyone, including your brother, already knows. One night however you and Megatron decide to finally bond.

Y/C/n means Your Cybertronian name

O/c means Optic color

S/c means Spark color

Also, you are Starscream's younger sister

_______________________________________

You and Megatron had been courting each other for quite a while and everyone on the Nemesis knew it, even your brother, Starscream. Starscream hated the fact that you were courting the one who destroyed Vos, your home. He also hated that you loved someone who was way older than you were. But you didn't care. Love is love after all.

One night when you and Megatron got back to the Nemesis after a moonlight flight you could tell that something was on his processor. He seemed quieter than normal. So as he was walking you back to your berthroom you got up enough courage to ask him what was wrong.

"Megatron, is something on your processor?" You softly asked him.

"Y/C/n, what would you say if I asked you to become my sparkmate?" He asked you.

"Oh, that's a tough question. I suppose that I would say yes." You said after thinking about it for a few seconds.

"Then Y/C/n, will you do me the honor of being my sparkmate?" Megatron asked you.

"Yes, I will." You said happily.

You both decided to go straight to his berthroom instead of yours. Since everyone on the Nemesis was in recharge they wouldn't be bothering you. Megatron opened his berthroom door and let you go in first. After he walked in behind you and locked his door you went to lay on his large berth. He got on right after you did.

Megatron got on top of you and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck cables and deepened the kiss. He gently bit down on your lip plates and you opened your intake. He slid his glossa in and rubbed it against yours. When he pulled away there was a string of oral lubricant between you until it broke.

"Are you sure about this?" Megatron asked you.

"Yes, I am." You replied as you made optic contact with him.

He was the first to open his chassis and reveal his blazing purple spark. Your O/c optics widened as you looked at it. When you opened your chassis he saw your beautiful S/c spark. He leaned back down to kiss you and press his chest to yours. You felt your spark reach out for his as they started to merge.

You felt a little pain as your spark merged with his, but it was worth it. When your spark was one with his you saw all of his memories. You saw his time as a miner and you felt how angry he was at the council. You also saw him when he was a gladiator in the pits of Kaon and you felt his pride each time he won. You even felt his disappointment and anger when the council chose Orion Pax to have the Matrix.

Meanwhile, he was seeing all of your memories and feeling all of your feelings. He was surprised when he saw how nice Starscream had been when you both were sparklings. He felt your depression when he destroyed Vos and it made him sad. He also felt your love towards him, and it warmed his spark. He also saw and felt many other things that you had gone through.

Once the bond was completed your sparks returned to your spark chambers. After you both closed your chest plates you felt a wave of love over the bond, one that he was happy to return. You also sent lust over the bond. Let's just say that Starscream was going to be an uncle after that night.