TFA Yandere Megatron x Fem! Human Reader

Requested by: Fatbunny101

When you find out that your friends were captured you decide to save them like the stubborn badass you are. Unfortunately when you get to the Decepticon's secret lair you find out that it was just a ruse to lure you in.
_______________________________________

Your battle cry rang out in the old abandoned mine that the Decepticons were using after you blew up the entrance with a grenade. Ever since Megatron kidnapped your friends you were going to save them. You looked around the mine and only saw Megatron staring at you.

"Where are my friends?" You asked him angrily.

"Oh, I don't actually have them. You see, Y/n, that was only a ruse to lure you here." Megatron said, a smirk appearing on his faceplates. 

"Why?" You asked him.

"Because I want you to be my Queen." Megatron said as he started walking towards you.

Your eyes widened in fear as you threw a grenade at him. It blew up, but it didn't affect him. You turned around and started running. You ran faster as you heard him get closer. You screamed as he picked you up and brought you to his faceplates.

"You will be my Queen. I've had my optics on you for a while now and I don't want anyone else to have you." Megatron said as he turned around and walked further into the mine.

You didn't know what to do now that you were captured. Normally you would kick whoever's butt that needed to be kicked, but you couldn't do that with Megatron. Megatron was happy that you were going to be his forever.
_______________________________________

Fatbunny101, I'm so sorry if this didn't turn out how you wanted it to. I'm just not good at fight scenes