TFP Predaking x Fem! Human Reader - Loose tooth

Requested by: @Predakings_mate

When Predaking finds out that you have a loose tooth he decides to do something about it.
_______________________________________

WARNING!!! There is slight gore in this chapter!!!

If you don't like the idea of teeth being forcible pulled out then LEAVE!!!
_______________________________________

You opened your mouth wide as you wiggled a tooth that had somehow come loose. It was a bit sore too, making it painful when you wiggled it. Predaking, who was using his mass displacement, saw what you were doing and decided to investigate.

"My Queen, what are you doing?" Predaking asked you.

"I think one of my teeth is loose." You said after you pulled your finger out of your mouth. 

He looked at you before he transformed. You were shocked when he suddenly pinned you down and used his mandibles to open your mouth. He stuck two of his claws into your mouth and felt around for the loose tooth. When he found the tooth he grabbed it and yanked it out, causing you to bleed. You screamed loudly in pain as he let you go.

He transformed as you ran to the nearest sink and turned it on. You grabbed a cup and filled it with water. You cried a little as you put the cup against your lips and the water went in your mouth. You swished the water around for a few minutes before spitting it back out. You repeated the process until you stopped bleeding.

"I hate you! Leave me alone and don't come back until later" You yelled at Predaking.

Predaking didn't say anything as he left. He felt bad for pulling your tooth out without your permission, but he knew that you would forgive him later. For now though, he was going to let you have some time alone. 

            ___________________________

When Predaking returned he quietly walked over to your bed where you were laying. He sat down and you woke up and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for pulling your tooth out." Predaking said softly.

"And I'm sorry for yelling at you. You didn't know any better." You said, sitting up.

"I promise not to remove any more of your teeth." Predaking said, hugging you.

"Good." You said as you hugged him back.