RID Slipstream x Fem! Foreign Exchange Student Reader

Requested by: P1X3LW1TTTY

You are an exchange student from Japan. Your host parents live in the forest near Crown City and you go on walks, make origami and write poetry near a creek. One day however you see a red robot with a Samurai helmet and you instantly fall in love with him. One day however he asks you to be his girlfriend.

_______________________________________

Today you were writing a poem near a creek in the forest. Ever since you moved in with your host parents you would go out into the forest every day. As you were writing you saw something red out of the corner of your eye. You looked up and saw a red robot with a Samurai helmet. You blushed as you looked at him.

"Hello, human. Do not be frightened." Slipstream said calmly as he walked towards you.

"I-I'm not frightened." You stuttered, hoping that he didn't notice.

"I am Slipstream. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are you writing?" He asked you curiously.

"I'm Y/n, and I'm writing a poem." You said shyly.

"What is it about?" He asked you.

"It's about a young woman who meets a Samurai and falls in love with him." You said, hoping that he wouldn't think that you were weird.

You and Slipstream talked for a few hours and you told him about your life and showed him how to make origami. When it was sunset you had to go home. You promised each other that you would meet in the same spot the next day.

               ________________________

A few weeks had gone by and you met up with Slipstream every day. You both would talk for hours and you ended up having a crush on him. You would blush and stutter each time you made eye contact with him.

"Y/n, there is something that I need to ask you." Slipstream said nervously.

"Okay." You said.

"I have what you humans call a 'crush' on you." He said softly.

Your eyes widened and you started yelling in Japanese, your native language, about how happy you were. Slipstream was shocked when you kissed him. His cooling fans kicked on as he blushed. When you pulled away from the kiss you had a huge smile on your face.

"I take it that you feel the same way?" He asked you.

"Yes, I do!" You said happily as you kissed him again.