TFP Ratchet x Wheeljack

It's Valentine's day and Wheeljack decides to visit his Sunshine.
_______________________________________

It was Valentine's day and everyone at the Autobot base was celebrating it. Ratchet rolled his optics as he watched the couples flirt with each other. He thought that Valentine's day was silly and just a waste of time. He groaned in annoyance when he heard Wheeljack drive into the base and transform.

"Hey there, Doc. How's it goin'?" Wheeljack asked Ratchet as he walked into the med bay.

"Please don't call me Doc!" Ratchet huffed.

"Whatever you say, Sunshine. I heard today is Valentine's day." Wheeljack said flirtatiously. 

"So?" Ratchet asked as he turned to look at Wheeljack.

"Well, I thought that we could celebrate it together, if you know what I mean." Wheeljack said as he winked.

Ratchet blushed and his cooling fans turned on. He knew what Wheeljack was hinting at, but he didn't want to say anything about it. Wheeljack's smirk grew and he walked closer to Ratchet and backed him up against a wall. He closed his optics and pulled Ratchet in for a passionate kiss. To his surprise Ratchet kissed him back. 

Ratchet hadn't kissed anyone or been kissed in a very long time. He suddenly felt uncomfortable in his lower regions. When they heard a camera go off they pulled away from each other and looked at Miko who's phone was pointed at them. Miko saw that they were looking at her and she ran back to the human area. After a few moments of silence both mechs went to Ratchet's berthroom.