TFP Holoform Autobots + Kat

Requested by: @Crosswave

Kat belongs to @Crosswave

One day Kat convinces the Autobots to come to her house where she and her younger brother live. When they arrive they greet the Autobots, who are in holoform, her younger brother throws a water balloon at her. Unfortunately it hits Ratchet's holoform. Once she's sure her mate isn't hurt she introduces them to a water fight. Everyone ends up having a lot of fun.

Also, Bumblebee can talk while he's using his holoform in this chapter
_______________________________________

The Autobots' holoforms stepped out of their alt modes when they arrived at Kat's house. She had invited them over so that they could hang out. Kat blushed when Ratchet's holoform started walking towards her. When a water balloon just barely missed her and hit Ratchet everyone stared at Kade, her little brother. 

"Kade!" Kat said as she glared at her younger brother.

"What?" Kade asked her innocently.

"Kat, I will be alright." Ratchet said, not wanting her to be upset.

"Are you sure?" Kat asked him.

"Yes. We Autobots aren't going to melt from a little water." Ratchet said, a small smile on his face.

"So, would you like to try having a water balloon fight?" Kat asked, her tail slowly swaying back and forth.

"Kinda like what Kade threw at Ratchet?" Smokescreen asked her.

"Yes, it's a lot of fun." Kat said as she led the Autobots to the large pile of water balloons.

"So, all we have to do is throw those at each other?" Wheeljack asked Kat.

"Yes." Kat replied, handing everyone a few water balloons.

Kade smiled, loving the idea of having a water balloon fight with the Autobots. As everyone spread out in the yard Smokescreen was the first one to throw a water balloon. One that hit Arcee right on her butt.

"Oh, you are so getting it!" Arcee said, throwing a few water balloons at Smokescreen.

"Yikes!" Smokescreen said as he ran away.

One of Arcee's water balloons hit Bumblebee on his chest. He threw one at her, but she dodged it. Instead it hit Wheeljack. Optimus only wanted to watch, but when a water balloon hit him he decided to join. Ratchet and Kat teamed up against Wheeljack after he had thrown one at them. 

Kade laughed as he chased Bulkhead around the yard, trying to get the wrecker wet. Ultra Magnus stood far away from everyone so that he wouldn't get wet. For once in his life, Optimus was actually having fun. Once Kat and Ratchet were done getting Wheeljack wet they focused on getting everyone else wet. Kat didn't notice someone was sneaking up on her, that is until it was almost too late.

"Hey, did you think that you could sneak up on me?" Kat asked as she swiftly turned around and saw Smokescreen.

"Sorry, I almost forgot how good your hearing is." Smokescreen said bashfully.

Kat smiled as she started chasing Smokescreen. Smokescreen yelped as she started chasing him around. Kat threw the water balloon and successfully hit the middle of Smokescreen's back. After about an hour everyone ran out of water balloons and was soaking wet. 

"That was a lot more fun than I thought." Bumblebee said. 

"It might be fun, but it sure is exhausting." Bulkhead said as he and everyone sat in a circle in the grass.

"I'm glad you all liked it." Kat said, leaning against Ratchet.