TFP Ratchet x Cometlight x Wheeljack

Requested by: @Crosswave

When Cometlight, the secret sister of Dreadwing and Skyquake, crash lands on Earth and is captured by the Decepticons Optimus makes her stay locked up for being a Con and her fighting skills in the Autobot base. After a while everyone starts to trust her and Optimus lets her have free roam of the base. After a while longer she falls for Wheeljack and Ratchet and they become sparkmates. But what happens when both mechs forget to not do something after they interface?

Also, @Crosswave owns Cometlight
_______________________________________

Cometlight gasped in pleasure as Wheeljack kissed her neck cables while Ratchet removed her-

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only

________________________

"I hate you both so much!" Cometlight screamed loudly.

Ratchet and Wheeljack covered their audio receptors as Cometlight screamed at them. Ratchet had just found out that Cometlight was sparked up with twins. The strange thing was that she was nearly half way through and she didn't have any symptoms until now.

"Well, what are they?" Cometlight asked Ratchet after a while.

"My scans show that they're both femlings." Ratchet said nervously.

"You both better help out with them once they arrive." Cometlight said sternly.

"We will. We promise." Wheeljack said, not wanting her to start yelling at him and Ratchet again.