RID Micronus + Fem! Child Reader

Requested by: Galaxy_Gamerstar

One day Micronus decides to check out the real world. While he's in a forest he finds you, a little girl who got lost.

(You are six years old in this)

_______________________________________

One day Micronus decided to visit Earth. He chose to go to a forest so that no one would see him. After a while of floating around he heard crying. He knew that he shouldn't reveal himself to any humans, but he couldn't ignore the crying. He searched for whoever was crying and found you.

"Are you lost?" Micronus softly asked you.

You heard a voice and looked up. Your eyes widened when you saw a floating robot. You had remembered that your parents told you not to talk to strangers, but there was something about him that made you feel safe.

"Y-yeah. Me and my parents were out hiking but I saw a butterfly and followed it and now I'm lost." You said as you stopped crying. 

"I might be able to help you then. My name is Micronus." He said.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." You said shyly.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n." Micronus said as you started following him.

As you followed Micronus he told you that he was Cybertronian and that you could never tell anyone about him. You promised him that you would never tell anyone. After about an hour you heard the voices of your parents.

"There's your parents." Micronus said as he lowered himself closer to the ground.

"Thank you for helping me find them." You said as you hugged him.

"You're welcome." Micronus said before you went to your parents.

Micronus smiled as he watched you run to your parents. He knew that he had done good. He then went back into the forest so that he could continue to look around and relax.