TFP Human! Ratchet x June - Happy accident

One day a device that Wheeljack brought to the Autobot base turned Ratchet into a human. June offers to help Ratchet get used to being human and he soon realizes that he has feelings for her. 
_______________________________________

Ratchet crossed his arms over his chest while he was waiting for June to arrive at the Autobot base with some clothes. Wheeljack had brought some kind of device to the base and when he showed it to Ratchet it accidentally went off, turning the medic into a human. When the others ran into the med bay to see what happened they saw a nude middle aged man with long white hair that had orange streaks in it. It didn't take anyone very long to figure out what had happened. When June arrived she quickly ran to the med bay with some men's clothes that she had quickly picked up from the store. 

She handed Ratchet the clothes and told him how to put them on while she covered her eyes. Ratchet blushed, understanding that humans didn't like seeing each other naked unless they were in a relationship. Once he was dressed June uncovered her eyes.

"Thank you." Ratchet said, looking at June.

"You're welcome." June said, looking him over.

"I uh- I'll need your help to learn how to be human." Ratchet said awkwardly.

"Of course. I'll teach you basic anatomy first." June said, going to her car to get some other things that she brought to the base.

The other Autobots decided to go do their own thing so that June could teach Ratchet how to be human. Thankfully none of the kids were at the base. Instead, Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee went to go hang out with them.

               _________________________

A week or so after the incident Ratchet was used to being a human. He still found some things bothersome such as brushing his hair, but other than that he was fine. When he started to feel funny when June was around he realized that he must have had feelings for her. She had already given him 'the talk', so he knew how human attraction worked. So when she arrived at the base he invited her into his berthroom.

"June, I have something important that I need to tell you." Ratchet said seriously.

"Oh no, did you break the toaster again?" June asked him.

"What? No! I-I believe that I have romantic feelings for you." Ratchet said softly.

June didn't know what to say. It had been so long since anyone was interested in her. She would be lying if she said that she didn't have feelings for the grumpy medic. She blushed as she placed her hands on his cheeks.

"I like you too, Ratchet." June said as she closed her eyes and pulled him in for a kiss. 

Ratchet jumped a little before he closed his eyes and placed his hands on her hips. Unfortunately a few minutes later they had to pull away for air. They were both blushing as they opened their eyes and looked at each other.

"Would you like to go out with me tonight?" June asked Ratchet.

"Yes, I would." Ratchet said as he pulled her in for another kiss.