TFP Megatron x Femme Prime Reader part 2

A month after you interfaced with Megatron you started feeling sick. So you had Ratchet scan you.
_______________________________________

About a month after you last interfaced with Megatron you started feeling sick. At first, you thought that you were just randomly sick. But as the days passed you started to wonder if something was wrong. So while the other Autobots were away you decided to ask Ratchet to scan you.

"Um, Ratchet. Can you scan me? I think something is wrong. I've been feeling really sick lately." You said as you walked into the med bay.

"Go lay on the med berth and stay perfectly still." Ratchet told you.

You nodded and got onto the med berth. You laid perfectly still as Ratchet scanned you a couple of times. You were worried when you saw his optics widen in shock.

"Y/C/n, have you… Interfaced recently?" Ratchet asked you cautiously.

"Maybe…" You said, not wanting to tell him who you were interfacing with.

"Y/C/n, you're sparked." Ratchet said seriously.

"What? I'm SPARKE! Oh no, this can't be happening! I can't have a sparkling!" You said, panicking.

"Do you want to get rid of it?" Ratchet asked you, afraid of your answer.

You stopped panicking for a moment and looked at him. Sure, you were afraid of what the others would say if they ever found out who got you sparked up. But you didn't want to kill a sparkling, especially since it would be the first one since the war began.

"No, I want to keep it." You said, making your decision final.

"Then you need to at least tell the others that you're sparked. It's best that they find out sooner or later." Ratchet said.

You knew that he was right about you telling everyone sooner. As you got off of the med berth everyone came back and transformed. Ratchet gave you a reassuring look as you went to go tell everyone. You started to feel nauseous as you walked over to them. 

"Guys, I-I have something important to tell you. But you have to promise me that you won't freak out." You said nervously.

Optimus and the others looked at you curiously, waiting to know what you needed to tell them. You vented a few times to keep yourself calm. Everyone was getting worried.

"I-I'm sparked." You said as you looked down at the floor.

The other Autobots were stunned. Optimus and Ultra Magnus were concerned, Bulkhead, Arcee and Wheeljack were surprised and Bumblebee and Smokescreen didn't know what to think. You were afraid that you would be forced to get rid of your unborn sparkling.

"Who is the sire?" Optimus asked you after a few minutes of silence.

"I-I'd rather not say right now." You whispered.

"Understood. But you will no longer be allowed to leave the safety of the base now that you are carrying." Optimus told you.

"Yes Sir." You said, looking up at him.

"When the sparkling comes we will all help you take care of it." Optimus said softly.

"Thank you." You said, thankful that Optimus didn't ask you any more questions.