TFP Smokescreen x Femme Reader

Requested by: 00SquishySquiddy00

One day while the other Autobots are busy you and Smokescreen decide to play Truth or Dare.
_______________________________________

One day while all of the other Autobots were busy Smokescreen was bored out of his processor. When he saw that you weren't doing anything he got an idea.

"Hey Y/C/n, do you want to play a game?" Smokescreen asked you as he walked over to you.

"Sure." You said, trying not to blush.

"Can we play Truth or Dare?" He asked you curiously.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." You said, trying harder not to blush.

"Okay, Truth or Dare?" Smokescreen asked you.

"Um.... Truth." You said, hoping to play it safe.

"Have you ever fallen asleep when you weren't supposed to?" He asked you.

"Yes, I have. Okay, Truth or Dare?" You asked him.

"Truth." He replied.

"Have you ever pranked Ratchet?" You asked him.

"Yes, I have. And I got away with it too. Truth or Dare?" Smokescreen said proudly before he asked you.

"Truth." You said.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Smokescreen asked you, a smirk on his face.

"Never mind, I chose dare." You said, blushing a little.

"I dare you to tell me who you have a crush on." Smokescreen said, his smirk getting wider.

"I-I- uh.... I-I have a crush on you. Truth or Dare?" You said/asked, your blush getting darker.

"Wow, okay. Um, dare" Smokescreen said.

"I dare you to tell me who you have a crush on." You said, daring him.

"Oh, that's easy. I have a crush on you." Smokescreen said happily.

You stared at him and blushed. Smokescreen felt relieved that he finally confessed to you. You were internally screaming in happiness because he liked you to. You both continued playing for a while before he started getting bored. Before you knew it he was carrying you bridal style to his berthroom.

Smokescreen laid you on his berth before he closed and locked his berthroom door. He took his-

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only