TFP Megatron x Femme Prime Reader part 3

When you have your sparkling everyone notices how she kinda looks like a mixture of you and Megatron. That's when you have to tell the truth.

F/S/n means Femme Sparkling's name
_______________________________________

When your sparkling was placed in your arms your spark nearly stopped when you saw that she kinda looked like Megatron. Since all of the Autobots were in the med bay they all saw your sparkling. Some of them looked shocked while the others looked angry and disappointed.

"Y/C/n, is there something that you need to tell us?" Optimus asked you, standing by the berth that you were laying on.

"I-I, um. Okay, fine. I fragged Megatron." You said, not wanting to lie anymore.

Everyone quietly gasped and stared at you. You were afraid of what was going to happen. Would they kick you and your sparkling out or would they kill your sparkling before putting you under arrest? Everyone noticed how scared you looked and left, except for Optimus and Ratchet.

"Y/C/n, we are all disappointed in you. But we will not harm you or your sparkling." Optimus said calmly.

"Thank you." You said, calming down a little.

"What were you thinking?! Why would you frag Megatron?" Ratchet asked you, still shocked and angry.

"I couldn't help it. I got tired of having no one to frag me." You said awkwardly. 

"You need to tell Megatron." Optimus said seriously.

"I know." You said nervously, not wanting to know what Megatron's reaction would be. 

Optimus and Ratchet left the med bay, leaving you and your sparkling alone. Before Ratchet left he handed you a bottle of low grade energon. When you offered the bottle to your sparkling she instantly started drinking the energon. You couldn't help but smile a little as you watched her.

              _________________________ 

A few weeks had passed before you would meet up with Megatron. Naturally the other Autobots were coming with you just in case things didn't go well. You were meeting up with Megatron in a dense forest where no humans would be. When Megatron arrived your spark nearly stopped.

"Why have you called me here?" Megatron asked Optimus.

Optimus and the other Autobots looked at you and you stepped forward, your sparkling cradled in your arms. Megatron's optics widened when he saw what you were carrying. He had wondered where you had gone and what you had been up to. And now he knew.

"Megatron, this is my- our sparkling. Her name is F/S/n.' You said quietly. 

Megatron couldn't believe that he had actually gotten you sparked up. He just stood there and looked at you and your sparkling. For once, he was speechless. You were starting to get really nervous.

"She's beautiful, just like you." Megatron said, finally saying something.

"So, you're not mad?" You asked him nervously.

"I'm a little disappointed that you didn't tell me sooner, but I could never be mad at you. Optimus, I am willing to end the war now. I wish for me and Y/C/n's sparkling to grow up somewhere safe." Megatron said softly.

Your jaw nearly dropped. You couldn't believe that he was willing to end the war. At first, no one trusted him. But Optimus, being the forgiving mech he is, forgave Megatron and agreed to end the war. You knew that it would be a long time until you would be able to go back to Cybertron, but with the Decepticons' help it would be easier.