TFP Holoform Knockout x Fem! Model Reader

You are a Victoria's Secret model. He accidentally kidnapped you one night when he thought you were friends with the Autobots and you both became friends after the incident. Recently you had started dating Knockout and this is the first time he goes to a fashion show that you're in.

_______________________________________

You got a pair of sexy red lingerie on and one of the other models helped you put a pair of red feathery wings on your back. You were a model for Victoria's Secret and tonight was the show. Tonight your boyfriend, Knockout, was using his holoform so that he could be at the show. He had a backstage pass so that he could visit you after the show. When you and the other models were ready you went out of the dressing room.

Since you were the first one to go out on stage you were a little nervous. The announcer started talking and then the music started playing and the guest singer started singing. You took a deep breath as you started strutting your stuff. As you walked down the catwalk you were careful not to trip in your stilettos. When you got to the end of the catwalk and paused you saw that Knockout had a front row seat.

You did a sexy pose and winked at him before you walked back up the catwalk. Knockout couldn't believe his eyes when he saw you, you were just so sexy. He couldn't wait for the show to end, especially since he was getting excited. You passed another one of the models and you gave each other a reassuring smile. Thankfully you wouldn't have to change yet since you had to make an appearance at the end of the show.

_______________________

When the show was finished and you went back to the dressing room you saw Knockout, who was smirking at you. You were a little shocked to not see any of the other models. Then you remembered that they had a few other things to do before they could come change.

"You were stunning tonight, Doll. I must admit that you look absolutely sexy with those wings, even if they are fake. And that lingerie, it looks really good on you." Knockout said seductively as he walked over to you and pulled you in for a kiss.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. As you expected, his hands roamed your body. You moaned as he rubbed you in sensitive areas. When you pulled away from the kiss a string of saliva broke when you both pulled away to breathe.

"You know, I might be able to get my boss to let me keep this lingerie. But I have to give the wings and shoes back." You whispered.

"I'd love it if you could. It really compliments your figure" Knockout said as he kissed you again.