TFP Knockout x Arcee

It's Valentine's day and Arcee goes out for a drive since she doesn't have anyone special to celebrate with. When she gets tired of driving she finds somewhere to rest. What she doesn't expect is that someone has a surprise for her.

_______________________________________

As Arcee drove down an old dirt road she started getting tired. She had been driving for a few hours and she now wanted to rest. She stopped and transformed when she was somewhere that no humans would see her. She was sad because it was Valentine's day and she didn't have Cliffjumper anymore. Little did she know that she was being watched. 

Knockout smirked as he watched Arcee sit down on a large rock. He knew that today was Valentine's day and he had prepared for it by making Arcee her favorite energon candy and by making a rose that he had welded. He also made sure to make himself extra shiny. Knockout smirked as he stepped out of the shadows, surprising Arcee.

"Knockout!" Arcee growled as she stood up and transformed her servos into blasters. 

"I'm not here to fight." Knockout said calmly.

Arcee glared at him for a moment before she transformed her blasters back into her servos. Knockout vented as he slowly walked over to her. When he was standing in front of her he opened his subspace and got the box of candy and the rose.

"These are for you." Knockout said as he held the two gifts out.

"Why?" Arcee asked him, not trusting the red medic.

"Because it's Valentine's day. A femme as beautiful as yourself deserves someone who will treat her right. So what do you say, will you be my Valentine?" Knockout asked her, a smirk on his faceplates.

"I- yes, I will." Arcee said as she took the box of candy and the rose and put them in her subspace.

Knockout was happy that she agreed to be his Valentine. He pulled her in for a passionate kiss, one that she happily returned. That night they sat under the stars, talked and kissed.
_______________________________________

The rose and the energon candy