TFP Optimus x Fem! Human Reader - Accident

Requested by: @Sylveonisthebest

When Optimus gets back from a really bad fight with Megatron you try and calm him down. He's so mad that he accidentally hurts you. When he sees you run away while crying he feels really bad and tries to make it up to you.

_______________________________________

When Optimus came back from a fight with Megatron you could tell that he was angry. Normally when you talked to him after a fight he would calm down. So as usual you ran over to the edge of the human area and waited for him.

"Optimus, what happened?" You calmly asked him.

"Y/n, you must know when to keep your human intake shut!" Optimus snarled as he walked over to the human area and hit you with one of his digits, making you fall hard.

Everyone in the base went silent. Your eyes widened as you looked up at him in fear. He had never treated you like that. You got up, left the human area and went to go find a hiding place. You cried as you ran away.

Optimus vented heavily for a few moments before he realized what he just did. He couldn't believe that he just hit you, hard. His spark ached when he heard you crying.

"What have I done?" Optimus whispered to himself.

            ______________________

You were curled up in one of the many hallways in the Autobot base as you sobbed. You didn't think that Optimus would ever hurt you. When you heard footsteps you looked up and saw Optimus' holoform. You curled up even more, hoping that he wasn't going to hurt you again.

"Y/n, I am truly sorry for harming you. It makes my spark ache knowing that I have caused you pain. I don't expect you to forgive me right away, but I wanted to apologize as soon as I could." Optimus said softly as his holoform knelt down next to you.

You moved so that you could see him better. You flinched when he started to bring something out from behind his back. When he showed you what he had you saw that he was holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You uncurled yourself and carefully took the flowers from him.

"Can you ever forgive me?" Optimus asked you.

"I- yes Optimus, I forgive you." You whispered.

"I promise to never harm you again." Optimus said as he hugged you.