RID Grimlock x Fem! Human Reader - Not all cute things are bad

Requested by: AnimalGuardian26

Recently you have started dating Grimlock after being friends with him for a few months after finding out about the Autobots. One day however you find out that he's afraid of cute things.

_______________________________________

As you were walking to the scrap yard you were listening to the birds singing. It was a beautiful, sunny day and you couldn't wait to see Grimlock. Ever since you found out about him and the Autobots you kept their secret. As you made your way into the scrap yard you heard your boyfriend scream. You ran to where he was screaming and you saw a kitten run away.

"What's wrong?" You asked loudly.

"Is it gone? Please tell me that it's gone!" Grimlock said as he looked around in fear.

"What? The kitten?" You asked him, not understanding why he was afraid.

"Y-yeah, is it gone?" He asked you again.

"Yes, it's gone. But why were you screaming?" You asked, hoping that he'd settle down.

Grimlock looked around for a moment before he at you. You placed your hands on your hips and he vented deeply.

"I'm terrified of cute things." He said after a few moments.

You looked up at him in disbelief. You couldn't believe that he, a Dinobot, was afraid of cute things. It was just so hard to believe.

"But… I'm cute. Are you afraid of me?" You asked him, afraid of his answer.

"Actually…. No, I'm not. I guess not all cute things are bad." He said after thinking about it.

"That's a relief. Can we hang out now?" You asked him.

"Of course. I love hanging out with my cute girlfriend." Grimlock said happily as you both went to do something fun together.