RID Steeljaw x Fem! Human Reader x Thunderhoof - Overreaction

Requested by: @Marvel1Maiden

You are Denny Clay's only daughter and you are older than Russell by a few years. You are best friends with the Autobots but you are secretly dating Steeljaw and Thunderhoof. One day when you go to visit your two boyfriends they see that you have a bandaid on one of your fingers and they overreact to you having a papercut.

_______________________________________

The day had started out simple. You had woken up, did your morning routine and went to eat breakfast in the diner with your dad and younger brother. While you were reading the comics that were in the morning paper you accidentally got a papercut. It really was just a small injury, but little did you know that your two boyfriends would overreact to it. After breakfast you told your dad that you were going to take a walk in the forest.

You couldn't tell your dad about your two boyfriends since they were Decepticons. As you walked through the forest towards the old steel mill you couldn't wait to see the two mechs that you loved. When you walked into the old steel mill you saw them arguing.

"Hey, I've been gone less than a day and you both are already arguing." You said sassily.

Steeljaw and Thunderhoof turned to where you were and they blushed.

"Y/n, we're in the middle of- wait, what's wrong with your digit?" Steeljaw asked you as he pointed to your finger.

"I got a papercut." You told them.

"Ayo, yous needs to be more careful." Thunderhoof said. 

Before you could say anything Steeljaw picked you up and he carried you to his berthroom and over to a pile of soft blankets and pillows that he had gotten for when he, you and Thunderhoof had 'private time' together. He carefully set you down and Thunderhoof brought you something sweet to eat. Steeljaw carefully put a fluffy blanket over your lower half and Thunderhoof brought you something to drink. 

"Now, you need to be careful so that you don't get hurt." Steeljaw said seriously.

"But-" You started to say.

"Yeah, yous has to be more careful. We care about you since you're our femmefriend. Wes cares about you." Thunderhoof said.

"But it's-" You tried to say.

"For once Thunderhoof is right, we don't need you getting hurt. The world is a very dangerous place." Steeljaw told you.

"Guys, it's just a papercut. It's nothing major." You deadpanned.

Steeljaw and Thunderhoof looked at each other for a moment. Then they looked back down at you.

"You still need to be taken care of." Steeljaw said before he and Thunderhoof went to get you a few more things to make you more comfortable.