TFP Unicron x Femme Reader

Requested by: @KnockScream

When Unicron revives Megatron, your sire, you are devastated. So when you try to help Megatron get free from Unicron he told you that he would let your sire go if you marry him. So you agree so that your sire can live.

_______________________________________

A lot had happened over the past few months and now you were fighting Unicron, who was in your sire's body. The Autobots decided to let you fight Unicron since your sire had taught you his skills and fighting techniques. 

"Surrender, you cannot fight me forever!" Unicron shouted.

"Never! You have my sire!" You shouted back.

"Would you do anything to save him?" Unicron asked as he stopped attacking you.

"Yes, I would do anything." You said as you stood up straight.

"Become my mate, and I will allow your sire to live." Unicron said.

You couldn't believe what he was asking of you. You could hear the Autobots begging you not to do it, but you wanted to save your sire.

"I will." You said seriously.

"Very well." Unicron said as he left your sire's body.

You closed your optics and lowered your helm. You had just agreed to be Unicron's mate, and now there was no way out. Megatron, who was now in control of his own body, looked at you.

"Y/C/n, no." Megatron said as he looked at you with sadness.

"I'm sorry, sire, but I have to." You said as you transformed and flew/drove to where you would meet up with Unicron.

The Autobots and Megatron watched as you left. They couldn't believe what you had done. Megatron was sad that you, his only sparkling, agreed to be Unicron's mate so that you could save him. After you left Megatron declared that the Decepticons were no more before he transformed and flew away. 

_______________________________________

@KnockScream, I'm so sorry if this is terrible