TFP Optimus x Megatron + Femling Reader

Requested by: 43864p

You are Optimus and Megatron's femling and one evening all you want to do is sleep with your sires (not in a dirty way!)
_______________________________________

You got out of your berth and crept out of your room as you headed to your sires' berthroom. Lately they had been very busy and you wanted to cuddle with them. As you approached their room you were surprised that the door was wide open instead of being closed and locked. You could hear them both lightly snoring as you walked through the door. You quietly vented as you climbed onto their berth and crawled over Optimus, who felt you and woke up.

"Y/C/n, what are you doing here?" Optimus asked you.

"Optimus, if she wants to stay then let her stay." Megatron said, hearing Optimus.

"I wanted to sleep with you both." You whispered shyly.

With that, both Optimus and Megatron instantly woke up and blushed. They looked at each other before they looked at you. Neither of them expected you to say it that way.

"Y/C/n, never say it like that again. Just say that you wish to cuddle with us." Megatron told you, trying to keep calm.

"Why?" You asked him curiously.

"We will tell you when you're older." Optimus said kindly.

You looked at them before you got in between them and laid down. Both Optimus and Megatron kissed your forehelm before you drifted off into recharge. They made sure that you would be safe before they went back into recharge.