Zarkon x Altean Princess Reader

Requested by: SpiritPrime20111

You are an Altean Princess and you just so happen to live with Zarkon on his main ship. You are treated well, but you are unaware that Altea has been destroyed. One day Zarkon calls you to his throne room to help him with a little 'problem'.

F/c means Favorite color

B/t means Body type

S/t means Skin tone
_______________________________________

You were a beautiful Altean Princess who lived on the main Galra ship. You knew that your friends and family would have called you crazy, but you didn't care. The reason you were living on the main Galra ship was that Zarkon was courting you. Sure, he was old, but he treated you like the Princess you were. In other words, he was your sugar daddy.

Right now you were on your way to the throne room after Zarkon had called for you. You were dressed in a beautiful F/c Altean robe since it was comfortable. You were a little surprised to not see too many guards as you got closer to your destination. As you entered the throne room you approached the throne where Zarkon sat.

"You called for me?" You asked him quietly.

"Yes. I need your help with something, kitten." Zarkon said in a deep, seductive voice.

You shivered in pleasure as he spoke. The only time he called you 'kitten' was when he wanted to have-

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only