19. Allura x Female Human Reader - Ice cream date

You had been with the Paladins when they went into space. Now that Earth is safe you are able to take Allura, your girlfriend, out for an ice cream date.

Also, this is in an AU where Allura doesn't sacrifice herself.

_______________________________________

Today you were finally going to take Allura out for an ice cream date. You knew that she had already tasted milkshakes, but she had never tasted ice cream before. So you were going to change that. As you both arrived at your favorite ice cream parlor you opened the glass door and let her walk in first. As you both walked over to the counters her eyes widened.

"There are so many flavors." Allura said in awe as she looked at all of the different flavors.

"I know, but they're all pretty good." You said as you found your favorite ice cream flavor.

After a few minutes of choosing a flavor Allura chose the strawberry flavored ice cream. After the girl behind the counter handed you both your cones and you paid for the ice cream you and Allura went to go sit down.

"So, how do you eat this 'ice cream?" Allura asked you curiously.

"You lick it, like this." You said as you showed her how to eat ice cream.

Allura did as you showed her. When she licked the ice cream the first thing she noticed was how cold it was. But when she tasted it she hummed in satisfaction. She had never tasted something so cold yet sweet before.

"Do you like it?" You asked her.

"Yes, it's very good." Allura said happily.

You smiled when you saw that she had some ice cream on her nose. When you wiped it off with one of your fingers she blushed. You and Allura soon finished eating your ice cream. After you both were finished you left the ice cream parlor. You soon found yourselves walking through a nearby park

"I had a wonderful time." Allura said as you both sat on a bench.

"I'm glad you did." You said as you softly kissed her.