TFP Starscream x RID Windblade part 2

Years after the Autobots won the war and Cybertron is restored Starscream becomes the ruler of Vos. Windblade stays with him as his sparkmate and they even had a couple of sparklings.

Note, in this chapter Starscream stays with Windblade until the war is over instead of going back to the Decepticons! And Windblade stayed with him, so she never was part of Bee's team! 

_______________________________________

Starscream vented as he transformed and landed on one of the landing pads that was attached to the Vossian palace. Ever since Cybertron was restored he became the new Ruler of Vos. He had been at a meeting all day and couldn't wait to see his family. As he got closer to the living room he could hear giggling. He peeked in and saw Windblade sitting on the couch while their sparklings, WindScream and Starblade, were playing on the floor.

"Starscream, you're back." Windblade said when she saw Starscream.

"Yes, finally." Starscream said as he walked into the living room,

As he was walking, Starscream failed to see the Cybertronian version of a Lego on the floor. As soon as he stepped on it he yelped in pain and fell to the floor. Windblade was so shocked that she covered her intake with one of her servos. Meanwhile, Starblade and Windscream looked at each other before they looked at their sire. Windscream stood up and walked over to his sire.

"Sire has fallen, I'm the leader now!" Windscream said proudly, standing in a heroic pose.

Starblade and Windblade both rolled their optics while Starscream had a nostalgic feeling. He was so proud that his mechling was taking after him. Windscream looked at Starscream as he stood up.

"Are you okay, sire?" Windscream asked him curiously.

"Yes, I am." Starscream said as he picked both Starblade and Windscream up before joining Windblade on the couch.

When Starscream and Windblade kissed each other Starblade and WindScream made disgusted faces. They looked at each other again before they looked at their creators.

"Ewww." Starblade said, getting out of her sire's grasp.

"Sire, carrier, that's gross." Windscream added. 

"You know, you both are going to want to do the same thing someday." Windblade said as she pulled away from the kiss that she was sharing with Starscream.

"Yucky!" Windscream and Starblade said at the same time. 

Starblade crawled onto Windblade's lap and hugged her carrier. Windblade smiled as she hugged her back. Starscream smiled as he looked at his two sparklings and his beautiful sparkmate.

"Carrier, can we tell sire the news yet?" Starblade asked Windblade curiously.

"Oh, what news?" Starscream asked Windblade curiously.

"Well, Starscream. If you must know, we're about to have a bigger family." Windblade said, a smirk on her face.

"What? How long have you known? How many? Is it a mech or a femme?" Starscream asked, surprised that Windblade was carrying again.

"I found out earlier today. There's three of them. And it's too early to tell." Windblade said, answering all of Starscream's questions.

"Oh Windblade, I'm so happy!" Starscream said as he leaned over and kissed Windblade again.

Starblade and Windscream climbed off of their creators' laps and back onto the floor before they ran out of the living room, not wanting to see Starscream kissing Windblade. When Starscream and Windblade pulled away from the kiss they looked into each other's optics.