Shiro x Keith x Fem! Altean Reader x Lance - Baby pictures

Requested by: SpiritPrime20111

One day while you're looking for something in you and your boyfriends' bedroom you find some rather interesting pictures. 

(This takes place shortly after Allura sacrifices herself and you go to live on Earth with Shiro, Keith and Lance)
_______________________________________

Shortly after Allura sacrificed herself you went to live on Earth with your three boyfriends, Shiro, Keith and Lance. Right now you were looking for something of yours in your shared bedroom. Your bedroom was quite messy since you four had recently moved into a house together. When you looked in one of the dresser drawers you found three interesting photos. You had to keep yourself from squealing when you saw that they were baby pictures.

One was of Shiro who was messily eating a cake, the second was of Keith who was sleeping with a hippo plushie and his mom's knife and the third was of Lance while he was sleeping. You covered your mouth as you looked at the photos. Your ears twitched when you heard the front door open and several people walk into the house. You then remembered that Hunk and Pidge were visiting for a movie night. You rushed downstairs and into the living room.

"Hey Y/n, how's it going?" Hunk asked you.

"It's going good." You said as you tried not to smile too much.

"Okay, what's up?" Pidge asked, seeing you try not to smile.

"Well, I found some interesting pictures in one of the dressers in our bedroom." You said as you walked over to where Pidge and Hunk were standing.

Shiro and Keith shared a worried look. They knew that you probably found the baby pictures that they were trying to hide. They watched in horror as you handed the pictures to Hunk and Pidge.

"Awww, look at how cute they are!" Hunk said as he looked at the pictures.

"I know, right. And look at how messy Shiro is in this one!" Pidge said as she held the picture of Shiro.

"And look at how tiny and adorable Keith's little feet are in this one!" Hunk said as he held the picture of Keith.

"Lance was pretty cute too, especially when he was asleep." You said while holding the picture of Lance.

"Y-Y/n?!" Shiro asked you, a shocked look on his face.

"I knew that we should have hidden those better." Keith mumbled to himself.

"Yeah, I was pretty adorable from day one." Lance said proudly.

"Y/n, we need to talk later." Shiro said seriously.

"Okay. But I want these framed and hung on the wall." You said happily, A huge smile on your face.

Shiro and Keith looked at each other before they looked back at you. You all then sat down while Shiro popped the first movie in. You saw Lance run to the kitchen only to return a few minutes later with a few bowls of freshly popped popcorn. 
_______________________________________

Shiro's baby picture

Keith's baby picture

Lance's baby picture