Shiro x Fem! Altean Reader - Unexpected pregnancy

Requested by: @Predaqueen1237

You have been with Shiro for a while and one night you have a bad dream that Sendak killed him. You woke up and ran to his room to make sure that he was alright. When you saw that he was still alive you were thankful and he invited you to come cuddle with him. The next day you have a checkup to see why you had the dream and the results are completely unexpected.

Also, you are Coran's daughter

_______________________________________

You tossed and turned in your sleep as you had a nightmare. In your nightmare Sendak was torturing Shiro. As Sendak stabbed Shiro's chest with his sword you sat up and screamed. You didn't waste any time running to Shiro's bedroom. You placed your hand on the scanner and the door opened. Since you were Coran's daughter you had access to every room in the castle.

As the door opened Shiro woke up and saw you. You were relieved when you saw that he was still alive. 

"Y/n, what's the matter?" Shiro asked you.

"I-I had a nightmare and I needed to see if you were still alive." You said nervously.

"I see. Well, come on, we can cuddle together." Shiro said as he scooted over so that he was closer to the wall.

You walked into his room and the door slid shut behind you. You got in his bed and he wrapped his arms around you. You both had been together for a while and you both would cuddle together whenever you got the chance. It didn't take either of you very long to fall asleep. 

                _________________________

You sat in the med bay as Coran tried to figure out why you were having nightmares. When you had woken up you went straight to him and told him what had happened. Since he was your father he was going to see if anything was wrong with you. Shiro was by your side as he held your hand.

"Well?" You asked, hoping that nothing was wrong.

"Let's see here, it says that you're two weeks pregnant. Wait? That can't be right, but that's what it says." Coran said, clearly shocked that you were pregnant.

You and Shiro were a little surprised. Sure, you both had sex from time to time, but you weren't expecting to actually get pregnant. Shiro gave you a reassuring smile. You smiled back, happy that he was going to stay with you. Coran noticed how you and Shiro were looking at each other and he knew who the father was. 

"I'm guessing that you're the father?" Coran asked Shiro.

"Yes, and I'm going to always be here for Y/n and our child." Shiro said as he smiled.

"This calls for a celebration." Coran said as he left the med bay. 

You stood up and kissed Shiro before you followed your father. You couldn't wait for your baby to come into the world. You knew that Shiro was going to be the best space dad ever.
_______________________________________

Predaqueen1237, I'm so sorry that this didn't have the actual celebration in it. But I tried my best with this one