RID Shadow Raker x Fem! Samurai Reader

Requested by: P1X3LW1TTTY

One day while Shadow Raker is walking around a forest in Japan he meets you, a female Samurai with black armor and a nodachi sword. 

_______________________________________

Shadow Raker was walking around in a forest in Japan. He had to admit that it was very beautiful. When he heard a sound coming from a bunch of bushes he stopped. His optics widened when you stepped out from the bushes. You held your nodachi sword as you stared up at him.

"Hello there. Who are you?" Shadow Raker asked you.

"I am Y/n, a samurai who lives in this forest" You said bravely.

"I see." Shadow Raker said.

You asked him what he was and why he was in your forest. He was more than happy to answer all of your questions. He didn't know why, but his spark sped up as he talked to you. You were just so brave, tough, beautiful and interesting. After a few hours of talking you went your separate ways.

                    ________________________

You and Shadow Raker had been meeting up for a month and you both had gotten close. At first you both were friends, but then you started having feelings for him. And you knew that he was in love with you. Today he showed you his holoform as a sign of trust. Then he did something unexpected, he got down on one knee and pulled a small box from his pocket and opened it.

"Y/n, will you be my mate?" He softly asked you.

"Yes, I would be honored." You said as you took the engagement ring and slid it onto your ring finger.

He stood up and pulled you in for a soft, passionate kiss. You never thought that you would ever find someone who loved you.

               ________________________

A few years after you and Shadow Raker got married you found out that you were pregnant. Right now you were on your bed while his holoform caressed your huge baby bump. When you felt your baby kick you smiled. He felt the baby kick too and he grinned.

"Our little samurai is going to be wonderful." You said softly.

"Yes, and we'll teach them everything we know." Shadow Raker said as he kissed you.