37. TFP Galra Holoform Knockout x Petite Fem! Galra Reader Part 2 - Family

Shortly after Knockout helped you with your heat cycle you had gotten pregnant. He made sure to take extra good care of you while you were pregnant. Now you both have a beautiful baby girl.

B/n means Baby's name

_______________________________________

You clenched your teeth as you pushed your baby out. You couldn't make it to the med bay so Knockout and Breakdown, who were in their holoforms, were helping you give birth. You didn't like Breakdown's holoform since it looked like a human, but at least he was letting you squeeze his holoform's hand. You were laying on a hospital bed that Knockout had found at an abandoned hospital.

"You're doing good, Doll. Just one more push." Knockout said soothingly.

"I-I'll try!" You said as you took a breath and started pushing as hard as you could.

You felt your baby shift as you pushed. With one final push and a cry of pain your baby girl was finally born. Knockout had caught her as you pushed her out and he wrapped her in a soft, clean towel. Your daughter's cries echoed off of the walls. He cut the cord and took her to your bathroom so that he could clean her off.

Knockout couldn't believe that he was finally a sire. He smiled as he washed and dried his daughter. When he brought her back she was wrapped in a soft blanket.

"Thank you Breakdown. You can go back to the med bay just in case Screamer needs medical attention." Knockout said as he placed your daughter in your arms.

Breakdown's holoform fizzled away and he congratulated you and Knockout before he left. Knockout then carefully cleaned you up and carried you to your pile of soft blankets and pillows. Once you were comfortable he laid next to you. Your daughter had your fur color with hints of red and white. But she had Knockout's holoform's facial features and ears.

"She's perfect." You said as you shed a few tears of joy.

"Of course she is. She's our daughter.

You smiled as you watched your daughter made quiet whimpering sounds as she gripped your fur.

"What should we name her?" Knockout asked you.

"B/n." You said as you made eye contact with him.

"B/n. I like it." Knockout said as he nuzzled you.