TFA Ratchet x Arcee

Shortly after the war was over Arcee got her memories back and she became a teacher again. Ratchet had remembered when Sari told him about Valentine's day and when it was February 14th he decided to ask Arcee something important.
_______________________________________

One day when Arcee went home after school was over she got a call from Ratchet. He had asked her to meet him at the Crystal garden. So she polished her armor before she went to go meet up with him. Arcee loved Ratchet and she wanted to look nice for when she went to meet up with him. When she got there she saw him.

"It's about time you got here." Ratchet said in a grumpy tone.

"Sorry." Arcee said, trying not to giggle.

"You look nice today." Ratchet said, noticing that she had polished her armor.

"Thank you, Ratchet." Arcee said as she tried not to blush.

"Here, I brought you something." Ratchet said as he handed Arcee a box of her favorite energon candy.

"Ratchet, you remembered." Arcee gasped in surprise.

"I also wanted to ask you something. Arcee, we've known each other for a very long time now. I was wondering if you would like to become my sparkmate?" Ratchet asked her nervously.

"Yes, I would love to." Arcee said as she pulled Ratchet in for a kiss.