TFA Alpha Trion + Athena

Requested by: CutePlushie

One day while Alpha Trion is visiting the Autobots in Detroit he brings Athena, his techno organic daughter.

Also, CutePlushie owns Athena

_______________________________________

When Alpha Trion and his techno organic daughter, Athena, arrived at the Autobot base everyone was waiting for them. Sentinel, Jazz, the Jettwins and Rodimus were visiting as well. 

"Alpha Trion, it's an honor to have you here. And I see that you brought Athena" Optimus said as he came to greet Alpha Trion and Athena.

Athena blushed when she saw Rodimus looking at her. After a few minutes everyone went into the Autobot base. Alpha Trion went to go talk to Optimus and some of the others while Athena went to go talk to Sari. Athena was happy to finally meet another techno organic. She also made fast friends with Jazz and the Jettwins. Unfortunately Sentinel had his optics on Athena. 

"Hey Athena, why don't you come hang out with me, the most handsome bot here?" Sentinel asked Athena as he knelt down.

Athena hated Sentinel due to his actions. Thankfully Rodimus saw everything and decided to do something about it. He didn't like how Sentinel was acting around Athena.

"Sentinel, please stop bothering Athena." Rodimus said.

"Fine." Sentinel said as he got up and walked away.

"Thank you, for making him go away." Athena said kindly.

"You're welcome. By the way, would you like to go on what the humans call a 'date' with me?" Rodimus asked her shyly.

"Yes." Athena said before she and Rodimus started making plans. 
_______________________________________

CutePlushie, I'm so sorry if this was terrible or if this wasn't what you asked for, but I tried my best