Zarkon x Fem! Paladin Reader part 3

After you were captured by Zarkon you're surprised at how possessive he is of you.
_______________________________________

Shortly after you were captured by Zarkon you were forced to stay in his bedroom. It was pure torture, being forced to stay in the most comfortable bed, being waited on hand and foot and getting to eat the most delicious food that you had ever eaten. Okay, maybe that part wasn't so bad. But being held captive by Zarkon, Emperor of destruction, was scary. Even though he treated you with nothing but respect. 

"Y/n, I'm back." Zarkon said as he walked into his bedroom.

You rolled your eyes as he approached the bed where you were laying. You were eight months pregnant and lately your baby was keeping you up at night. 

"What do you want?" You asked him, clearly upset.

"Is that any way to speak to the father of your child?" Zarkon cooed as he joined you on the bed.

You fell silent at that. Throughout your pregnancy, cravings and mood swings included, he had never once gotten angry at you. Instead, he would always cuddle with you. From what you learned it was just his instincts kicking in. 

"Sorry." You huffed.

"I just came to see how you were doing." Zarkon said as he started nuzzling you.

You tried not to gag as he was being affectionate with you. You hoped that the other Paladins would find a way to save you before you gave birth. For now though, you would have to put up with a ten thousand and something year old alien being by your side almost always.