Shiro x Fem! General Reader

Requested by: P1X3LW1TTTY

You are the pilot of a mecha suit and just recently the garrison was throwing you a celebration, one that everyone at the Garrison was at because Optimus, your grandfather, was promoting you to a General. However, once the celebration was done Shiro has something to confess to you.

_______________________________________

Today was a really big day for you. You were a mecha pilot and today you were being promoted to a General of the Autobots at the Garrison. The one who was promoting you was none other than Optimus Prime himself. Your parents were very proud of you. Optimus was also proud of you. 

You had been an Autobot commander for a while now and you were happy to become a General. You enjoyed the celebration as it went on. But when it was done you saw Shiro walking towards you. Earlier that day you noticed that he kept trying to tell you something. But each time he tried someone would get your attention first.

"Y/n, there's something that I need to confess." Shiro said as he stood in front of you.

"Yeah? What is it?" You asked him nervously.

"Y/n, I've had a major crush on you for a long time. I understand if you don't like me back." Shiro said sadly.

"Are you kidding? You're the coolest guy at the Garrison. Anyone would be lucky to be with you." You said softly.

"Then… Will you go out with me on a date?" He asked you curiously.

"Of course I will." You said happily as you hugged him.

Optimus and your parents were nearby and they saw everything. They were happy that you finally found love.