09. TFP Holoform Megatron x Fem! Human Reader - Bun in the oven

A few years after Megatron exiles himself from Cybertron he decided to come back to Earth and find you, the human he had fallen in love with. When he did find you he was happy that you still loved him. Now, just a little over three months after you married him you find out that you're pregnant. And you have the perfect idea of how to tell him.

_______________________________________

As you looked at the positive pregnancy test your heart thumped in your chest. You weren't sure what Megatron, your husband, would think or say about you being pregnant. Sure, he had changed a lot since he came back to Earth. But you weren't sure if he even wanted kids. After a few moments you decided that he needed to know.

And you knew the perfect way to tell him. You went to your kitchen, grabbed a hamburger bun and put it in your oven. You then went to your living room to wait for Megatron to get home. Since you lived in the middle of nowhere Megatron didn't need to hide. When his holoform opened your front door and came inside your house you went to greet him.

"How was your flight?" You as Megatron as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"It was quite nice." Megatron said as he kissed you.

You blushed as he passionately kissed you. You couldn't help it though. When you pulled away from the kiss he saw that you were blushing.

"Megsy, can you please go get something out of the oven?" You asked him nervously.

"I suppose." Megatron said after you let him go.

You slowly followed him as he went into the kitchen, opened the oven and held the hamburger bun in his hand. Megatron was extremely confused at why you had a bun in the oven. As you stood a few feet away from him you tried your best not to smile.

"Y/n, why is this hamburger bun in the oven?" He asked you curiously.

He looked at you, and then the bun. It took him a few minutes to figure out why you had a bun in the oven. Then it hit him, you were pregnant.

"Y/n.... Are you...?" Megatron asked you as he walked over to you, his gaze on your stomach the entire time.

"Yeah, I am." You said nervously.

"I love you." Megatron said as he hugged you.

"So... You want me to keep the baby?" You asked him.

"Of course, I would never have you get rid of our offspring." Megatron said softly.

_______________________________________

So, do any of you want me to make a part two?