TFA Wreck-Gar x Femme Reader

Requested by: @garlicbreadsaint

After the Autobots defeated the Decepticons you, Shockwave's daughter, manages to avoid getting captured. But you lose an arm in the process. While you look for materials to make a new arm with and look for a place to hide you meet Wreck-Gar.

_______________________________________

You ran through a dump in Detroit as you got away from the Autobots. They had defeated Megatron and were now capturing all of the other Decepticons. Since you were Shockwave's daughter they were after you too. You had lost your left arm and you would need to look for materials to replace it. After a while you found a place to hide. 

You waited until it was night time before you went searching for materials to replace your arm with. While you were searching you bumped into a strange mech. At first he shrieked, but when he got a good look at you he calmed down.

"Um… Hi, I'm Y/C/n. Who are you?" You asked him, hoping that he wasn't an Autobot.

"My name is Wreck-Gar." Wreck-Gar said enthusiastically.

"Are you an Autobot or a Decepticon?" You asked him nervously.

"I- actually don't know. But I do know that you're very pretty." Wreck-Gar said, instantly falling in love with you.

"Okay." You said awkwardly.

"Say, what happened to your left arm?" He asked you after a few moments.

"It got blown off." You said sadly.

"That's too bad. But maybe I can help you fix it." Wreck-Gar said.

"Thank you." You said calmly.

Wreck-Gar had fallen in love with you immediately after he met you. He was willing to do anything to help you make a new arm. Thankfully with both of you looking you found the materials to make a new arm.