TFP holoform Optimus x Galra Princess Reader x holoform Ratchet lemon

Requested by: SpiritPrime20111

You are Zarkon's daughter and you are sent to Earth to look for the blue lion. While you were entering Earth's atmosphere you get shot down by the Decepticons. You end up living with the Autobots after they saved you and after a few months you fall in love with Optimus and Ratchet. But what happens when you go into heat?
_______________________________________

 But what happens when you go into heat? _______________________________________

_______________________________________

You moaned loudly as you woke up one morning after you felt extremely hot. Your eyes widened when you realized that you were in heat. Since Ratchet rarely used his berthroom he let you sleep in there on a pile of soft blankets and pillows. You usually slept naked since Ratchet made sure that his berthroom was warm enough for you. You instantly started rubbing your clit and lower lips with your dominant hand, making yourself quietly moan at the contact.

You hated going into heat since you didn't have a mate. You were so busy masturbating that you didn't hear the berthroom door open and Optimus and Ratchet walk in. When they walked in they blushed as they smelled your heat and saw you masturbating. They blushed harder when you moaned their names. Your eyes widened when you heard Optimus clear his throat.

"I-It's not what it looks like!" You said quickly, trying to cover yourself up.

"Why did you not tell us that you were going into heat?" Optimus asked you.

"I didn't want to be a burden." You said quietly, looking away from them.

Optimus and Ratchet looked at each other for a moment before Ratchet closed and locked the door. They transformed and their holoforms appeared next to your bed. You looked up at them and blushed. Even though their holoforms looked like humans you still thought that they were hot.

"Y/n, we have something to tell you. Optimus and I have what the humans call a 'crush' on you. If you're okay with it, we would love to help you through your heat." Ratchet said as he looked at you.

"Yes! Please!" You said as you looked up at them with a needy look.

Optimus and Ratchet took their holoforms' clothes off before they joined you in your 'nest'. You couldn't look away from their holoforms' cocks. Even though they didn't have knots, you couldn't wait for them to fuck you.

"Optimus, please fuck me first." You said as you spread your legs wide open, exposing yourself to them.

Optimus crawled on top of you and placed his mouth on your right nipple, sucking it a little. You moaned loudly as you felt little shocks of pleasure run through your body. You withered a little as you felt him position his cock at your entrance. You were already soaking wet from your heat, so he easily slid right in. Optimus groaned and you moaned as he bottomed out.

"Oh, Optimus!" You moaned, feeling his cock fill you as best as it could.

Optimus slowly pulled out a little before thrusting back in. Your back arched and you gripped one of the blankets as a pleasurable feeling ran through you. You moaned as he thrusted in and out of you a little faster. Ratchet tried his best not to touch himself in fear of cumming.

"Optimus, faster! Fuck me faster and harder! I need it!" You moaned loudly.

Optimus did as you wanted and started fucking you faster and harder. He gripped your ass and started pounding into you. Your fertile scent was driving him crazy and he wanted nothing more than to fill you with his seed. Your moans grew louder and the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the room. Optimus aimed his cock to hit your g-spot and he had you cumming in no time.

You yowled his name in pleasure as your orgasm shook your body. Optimus kept roughly thrusting into you, wanting you to cum again. Ratchet's cock pulsed as he watched Optimus to continue to fuck you. Optimus' thrusts started getting sloppy as he neared his end. His cock pulsed and he bit your collarbone as he came hard. You screamed his name again as your cum coated his cock for a second time.

Optimus made sure to keep his cock deep inside of you as he came. Once he was finished he kissed you and pulled out. He laid next to you while Ratchet got on top of you. Ratchet knew that you couldn't wait and he positioned his cock and thrust into you. His cock wasn't as big as Optimus', but it was enough to satisfy you.

"Frag, you're tight." Ratchet groaned as he gripped your hips and started thrusting.

You wrapped your legs around his waist as he thrusted into you faster. For an older mech, he was good at fucking you. Ratchet groaned as your warm, velvety inner walls squeezed his cock. It had been a long time since he had interfaced last. But he felt better now that he was fucking you.

You pinned your ears back as you became overwhelmed with pleasure. Optimus lazily stroaked his softened cock as he watched Ratchet fuck you harder. Your moans quickly turned into yowls and screams as you became oversensitive. Ratchet couldn't hold back his groans of pleasure as your inner walls squeezed his cock. Your back arched again and you screamed his name as your cum coated his cock.

Ratchet thrust as deep inside of you as he could and groaned your name as he came. He rubbed your clit hard, making you cum again. He stayed inside of you for a few minutes before he pulled out and laid next to you. Both he and Optimus cuddled with you as you started to fall asleep.

"We'll be here when you wake up." Ratchet said as he kissed you.

"We love you." Optimus said, kissing you after Ratchet pulled away.

"I love you both too." You said as you fell asleep in between them.