TFP Bumblebee x Fem! Goth Reader

Requested by: sailorkitty314

You are a goth and Bumblebee is curious about your style. When he asks you about your style you just give him a quick answer. A week later he asks you out on a date and gives you your favorite flower and an extra surprise.

Also, you can understand Bee

_______________________________________

Today you and Raf were the only humans at the Autobot base. Since Ratchet needed Raf's help with something you were left alone in the human area. Bumblebee had been wondering about your style for quite a while now and today he was going to ask you about it. You looked at him as he walked over to the human area.

"::Y/n, if you don't mind me asking, why do you dress in black all the time?:: Bee asked you curiously.

"I'm goth." Was all you said.

"::Why?::" He asked you, tilting his helm to the side a little.

"Because I am." You said cooly.

Bee had never met anyone quite like you before. He couldn't help but think that you were super cool. He knew that your favorite band would be stopping in Jasper soon and he had a plan.

              _________________________

Miko had helped Bee get the tickets to your favorite band and a black rose. You were alone in the human area when he decided to ask you out. When his holoform appeared in the human area you looked at him. He wrote you a note and gave it to you. After you read the note he gave you the black rose and the tickets.

"Yes, I'll go out with you." You said as you took the rose and the tickets.

Internally you were screaming with happiness, but you kept the usual look on your face since you didn't want to show happiness, at least not too much. You did however smile a little at the thought of going out on a date with Bee.