TFP Predaking x Fem! Human Reader

Requested by: Sapphirus_Prime

One day while you're out walking in the forest near your house you meet Predaking. When you both look into each other's eyes you finally get to see in color for the first time and you know that he's your soulmate. Things get steamy after that.
_______________________________________

You sighed as you walked through the forest near your home. You wished that you would find your soulmate so that you could fall in love and finally see in color. You were so deep in thought that you weren't watching where you were going and you bumped into something metallic. You looked up and you saw a giant robot. When you looked up at him and your eyes locked onto his, your vision changed and you saw color.

"Y-you're my soulmate?!" You asked the robot.

Predaking, who was also just now getting to see in color for the first time, used his mass displacement so that he could be your height. You couldn't believe that you finally met your soulmate.

"Yes, it appears so. My designation is Predaking." Predaking said, introducing himself.

"My name is Y/n. It's nice to finally meet you." You said as you walked up to him and kissed him.

Predaking was a little shocked at first, but soon melted into the kiss. You were such a beautiful young human. He wrapped his arms around your waist and deepened the kiss. You were starting to get-

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only