Ultra Magnus x Femme Reader Part 2

(This is a part 2 of my Ultra Magnus x Femme Reader lemon where the reader was Megatron's 'toy')

Recently the war has ended and you found out that you're sparked. You already know that the sparkling is Ultra Magnus'.

Y/C/n means Your Cybertronian name

_______________________________________

When Bumblebee offlined Megatron you couldn't have been happier. Now that the mech who held you captive for so long was offline the world was a safer place for you. Lately you hadn't been feeling well and as soon as you and the other Autobots got back to the base you had Ratchet do some tests on you. When the tests were complete you saw Ratchet smile, something that he rarely did.

"Congratulations Y/C/n, it looks like you're going to have the first sparkling since before the war started." Ratchet said happily.

"I can't believe it. I'm sparked. I have a sparkling growing inside of me." You whispered.

You thanked Ratchet and you went to go tell everyone the news. You went over to Magnus and whispered something into his audio receptor. Something that he never expected to hear. He held your servos in his and he quickly kissed you.

"Everyone, I- we have something to say." You said somewhat loudly.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at you and Magnus. You were a little nervous to tell everyone the news, but you knew that you had to do it.

"As you all are aware we will soon be restoring our home so that we can live there again. A few minutes ago, I found out that I will be having the first sparkling since before the war began." You said.

Everyone smiled and congratulated you. The humans were happy for you and Miko started giving you name suggestions. You and Magnus couldn't wait to raise your sparkling on Cybertron.