32. Pidge x Female Reader - Crush

Requested by: @Igray1109

You are a student at the Garrison and you have worked with Matt Holt. When the Kerberos mission goes wrong you're there for Pidge. Over time however she gains a huge crush on you. Little does she know that you know about her crush.

Also, you are a little older than Pidge and you are the only one who knows who she really is and that she's a girl.

_______________________________________

You were one of the students at the Garrison. You also knew Matt and Katie Holt. Since you worked with Matt you were best friend's with him. When you heard that the Kerberos mission went wrong you were sad. Shortly after a new student named Pidge Gunderson got into the Garrison, but you knew that it was Katie.

On the first night that Pidge was at the Garrison you both met on one of the rooftops. You could tell that she was still very sad. So you let her cry on your shoulder. You were just as sad as she was and you cried a little too.

___________________

A few months had passed and you and Pidge became best friends. During down time you both would look on the internet for the best memes. Little did you know that she had gained a major crush on you. She was nervous to tell you, so she wrote a note and slid it under your door one night. When you found and read the note you went to go find her.

Thankfully you didn't have to search too far. She was with Lance and Hunk, two guys that you both became friends with.

"Pidge, can I talk to you in private?" You asked her.

"Sure. I'll be back." Pidge told Lance and Hunk before she followed you.

You both went to a quiet part of the Garrison so that no one would get nosey. At first neither of you knew what to say, so you decided to ask her about the note.

"So, you have a crush on me?" You asked her.

"I- yes. I do. I can't help it." Pidge said after a few moments of silence.

"I kinda have a crush on you too." You said softly.

"Really?" She asked you, clearly shocked that you would like her as more than a friend.

"Yes, I do. And maybe, if we ever get the time, we could go out together." You said, hoping that she would say yes.

"I'd like that." Pidge said as she smiled. Unfortunately neither of you noticed Lance and Hunk watching you.

"Y/n and Pidge sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" Lance sang, catching your attention.

Your mouth hung open and Pidge hid her face in her hands. You were so mad that you chased Lance around the Garrison.