RID Steeljaw x Fem! Human Reader x Thunderhoof Part 2

Requested by: Marvel1Maiden

When you found out that you were pregnant with twins you knew who the father was. When Denny,finds out that you're pregnant, he thinks that one of the Autobots did it. But when you finally have your babies Denny instantly starts fawning over them. And everyone notices how they kind of look like two certain Decepticons.

D/n means Daughter's name

S/n means Son's name

_______________________________________

When you started getting sick every day and you had weird cravings you knew that something was up. You had managed to get a pregnancy test without your father knowing. Your heart dropped when the test came out as positive. After you were done in the bathroom you had hidden the test very well. Or, you thought that you did. 

Somehow or another Denny had found it and asked you about it. You unfortunately had to admit that you were pregnant. Denny was furious that someone had gotten you pregnant. He thought that it was one of the Autobots and he stormed over to them. 

"Alright, who impregnated my little girl?!" Denny asked the Autobots angrily.

"No one did." Bumblebee said, not knowing what was going on.

"We consider Y/n as a part of our family." Slipstream said.

"Yeah, what he said." Sideswipe said.

"Dad, it wasn't them, I promise." You said as you walked over to where he was.

"Then who did?" He asked you.

"I-I can't say, not right now." You said sadly.

"Alright." Denny said as he calmed down a little.

              ________________________

Over the next few months Denny and the Autobots had become very overprotective of you. You couldn't even go see Steeljaw and Thunderhoof. The Autobots had found a small cabin in the forest and carefully moved it into the scrap yard. They used their holoforms to help Denny and Russell fix it up for you. Denny helped you move some stuff into it and make a small nursery.

When you found out that you were having one girl and one boy the Autobots started giving you several name suggestions. You settled on naming your son S/n and your daughter D/n. As your due date got closer you really wished that Steeljaw and Thunderhoof could be with you.

           __________________________

When your son and daughter were born you saw that they mostly looked like their fathers. Your daughter looked like Steeljaw and your son looked like Thunderhoof's holoforms. Since Ratchet was visiting the scrap yard he helped you give birth. You smiled down at your babies as they slept in your arms. Each of the Autobots had gotten to see them and thought that it was odd that they looked like Steeljaw and Thunderhoof's holoforms.

"They're pretty small." Russell said quietly.

"Yeah, but they're the cutest grandkids that a man could ask for." Denny said as he looked at his grandkids.

When your daughter opened her eyes Denny couldn't help but coo and baby talk to her. Russell rolled his eyes before he left the med bay.