RID Thunderhoof x Fem! Mafia Leader Reader

Requested by: P1X3LW1TTTY

You are a Mafia leader who lives in Crown City. One day when you decided to go on a walk in the forest you met a deer Decepticon named Thunderhoof. He quickly fell in love with you when he found out that you are a Mafia leader.

_______________________________________

You were out in the forest taking a walk to clear your head. Being the leader of the most powerful gang in the world was extremely stressful. While you were walking you weren't quite looking where you were going and you bumped into something hard.

"Ayo! Whos bumping into my fragging stabilizer?" Thunderhoof asked as he looked down at you.

You were shocked and looked up at the big, metal deer creature. You weren't expecting to find something like him in the forest. You quickly recovered and stood up.

"The name's Y/n and I'm the most powerful Mafia leader in the world!" You said boldly.

Thunderhoof was shocked, he didn't expect to meet a fellow Mafia leader, especially one that was a female human. He smirked and knelt down in front of you.

"It's nice to meet yous, Doll. I'm Thunderhoof, the most powerful Mafia leader from Cybertron." He said proudly.

You both started talking and telling each other about your greatest achievements. For you, it was nice to meet someone who understood all of your problems. After a few hours of talking Thunderhoof was helm over heels in love with you and you wanted to marry him. You both promised to meet up with each other the next day before you went your separate ways.

                   ________________________

A few weeks passed and every day you and Thunderhoof would meet up in the forest. He had already shown you his holoform and today you were going to ask him something. Something that would change your lives. When you saw his holoform leaning against his alt mode you walked over to him.

"I thoughts you'd never get here, Doll." Thunderhoof said.

"Hey, I was busy taking care of something. And I need to ask you something important" You said as you cracked your knuckles.

"Oh, and what would that be?" He asked you.

You pulled out a small box out of your pocket and opened it. Inside was an engagement ring that was big enough for a man's ring finger.

"Will you marry me?" You asked Thunderhoof.

He was not expecting you to propose to him. But since you were a powerful Mafia leader and the woman who had captured his spark he should have seen it coming.

"I'd be honored." He said as you put the engagement ring on his ring finger before pulling you in for a passionate kiss.