RID Jetstorm x Fem! Human Reader - Kissing

Requested by: TheCreator900

You are Denny's younger sister and you visit the scrap yard often and you are friends with the Autobots. One day while you're watching a movie with Jetstorm, your first boyfriend, he asks what kissing is when a couple in the movie are doing it.

_______________________________________

Today you were at the scrap yard visiting your brother, your nephew and the Autobots. Right now you and Jetstorm, your boyfriend, were watching a movie together. You were eating popcorn while Jetstorm was watching the movie with great interest. Since Drift was meditating somewhere you didn't have to worry about being interrupted. 

"This movie is very entertaining, but what are those two humans doing?" Jetstorm asked you curiously as a couple in the movie were kissing.

"Oh, um, t-that's c-called kissing." You stuttered.

"Why are they doing it?" He asked you.

"W-well, when two humans are attracted to each other they kiss. It's a way of showing affection." You said as you blushed.

"Can I 'kiss' you?" Jetstorm asked you, feeling a bit nervous.

"Y-yeah, we can." You said shyly.

You got closer to Jetstorm and pulled him in for a kiss. At first you thought that he was going to pull away, but instead he deepened the kiss. He gently placed his hands on your hips as you both started making out. You felt butterflies in your stomach as he kissed you. When you pulled away for air you had a dark blush on your face.

"I think that I like kissing." Jetstorm said softly.

"So do I." You said as you leaned in to kiss him again.